It wants i to be...
text to insert
Decided to use a substitution instead of delete
and insert. Eventually figured out how to account
for both shell and Make's variable substitution and
quoting rules. I hate Unix today.
Test again on Slackware 14.2 asap.
Didn't like the hack I was using to work around an old perl before. So
when I noticed that using pkgsrc in Slackware pretty soon puts down a
recent perl as a dependency to many things I decided that using that
would be better than overlaying a newer List::Util version on perl 5.22.
This change detects the newest perl on the system at install time and
puts that in the script interpreter line. It removes the wrapper that
included a library tree with new versions of core Perl modules.