||5 years ago|
|ubitx_20||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||6 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|ubitx_wiring.png||5 years ago|
|ubitxv3.pdf||5 years ago|
-Working on version 0.29 now. Download the source from the release section rather than the master branch version. Master version is working now.
- Beta 0.26 and Beta 0.261, Beta 0.262,0.27 is complete test, 0.28 is tested.
- You can download and use it (Release section).
Current work list (for Version 0.29)
1 Testing CAT Control with Software using hamlib on Linux 2 BFO setting based on current value - complete 3 Select Tune Step - Testing 4 Change Tune control type, Do not keep the original source - Complete - Coded differently after clearing the original source - Prevent malfunction by applying threshold 5 stabilize and remove many warning messages - by Pullrequest and merge 6 Study on improvement method for cw keying - need idea - set ADC Range value
I received uBITX a month ago and found that many features are required, and began coding with the idea of implementing minimal functionality as a general hf transceiver rather than an experimental device.
- fixed bugs...
- Diallock for uBITX's sensitive encoders
- built in softare Memory keyer and cw options control for CW communication
- Implementation of CAT communication protocol for Digital Communication (as FT8, JT65, etc)
- Delay Options for external Linear.
- and more...
Most of the basic functions of the HF transceiver I thought were implemented. The minimum basic specification for uBITX to operate as a radio, I think it is finished. So I will release the 0.27 version and if I do not see the bug anymore, I will try to change the version name to 1.0. Now uBITX is an HF radio and will be able to join you in your happy hams life. Based on this source, you can use it by adding functions.
I am going to do a new project based on this source, linking with WSPR, WSJT-X and so on. Of course, this repository is still running. If you have any bugs or ideas, please feel free to email me.
DE KD8CEC email@example.com
#uBITX uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceivers This project is based on https://github.com/afarhan/ubitx and all copyright is inherited. The copyright information of the original is below.
Prepared or finished tasks for the next version
- Most of them are implemented and included in version 0.27.
- User Interface on LCD -> Option by user (not need)
- Include WSPR Beacone function - (implement other new repository) complete experiment need solve : Big code size (over 100%, then remove some functions for experment) need replace Si5351 Library (increase risk and need more beta tester) W3PM sent me his wonderful source - using BITX, GPS
- Fixed CAT problem with hamlib on Linux
- restore Protocol autorecovery logic
0.27 (First alpha test version, This will be renamed to the major version 1.0)
- Dual VFO Dial Lock (vfoA Dial lock)
- Support Ham band on uBITX default Hamband is regeion1 but customize by uBITX Manager Software
- Advanced ham band options (Tx control) for use in all countries. You can adjust it yourself.
- Convenience of band movement
- only Beta tester released & source code share
- find a bug on none initial eeprom uBITX - Fixed (Check -> initialized & compatible original source code)
- change the version number 0.26 -> 0.27
- Prevent overflow bugs
- bug with linux based Hamlib (raspberry pi), It was perfect for the 0.224 version, but there was a problem for the 0.25 version.
On Windows, ham deluxe, wsjt-x, jt65-hf, and fldigi were successfully run. Problem with Raspberry pi.
- Beta Version Released http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/release-beta-version-of-cat-support.html
- Added CAT Protocol for uBITX
- Modified the default usb carrier value used when the setting is wrong.
- Fixed a routine to repair when the CAT protocol was interrupted.
- Program optimization reduce usage ram rate (string with M() optins)
- Optimized CAT protocol for wsjt-x, fldigi
added delay_background() , replace almost delay() to delay_background for prevent timeout
cat library compatible with FT-817 Command switch VFOA / VFOB, Read Write CW Speed Read Write CW Delay Time Read Write CW Pitch (with sidetone) All of these can be controlled by Hamradio deluxe.
modified cat libray function for protocol for CAT communication is not broken in CW or TX mode
Ability to change CW Delay
Added Dial Lock function
Add functions CW Start dely (TX -> CW interval)
Automatic storage of VFO frequency It was implemented by storing it only once when the frequency stays 10 seconds or more after the change. (protect eeprom life)
- fixed screen Update Problem
- Frequency Display Problem - Problems occur below 1Mhz
- added function Enhanced CAT communication
- replace ubitx_cat.ino to cat_libs.ino
- Save mode when switching to VFOA / VFOB
- fixed the cw side tone configuration.
- Fix the error that the frequency is over.
- fixed frequency display (alignment, point)
- original uBITX software (Ashhar Farhan)
uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceigers
Copyright (C) 2017, Ashhar Farhan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.