|7f92c571bf||2 years ago|
|.circleci||2 years ago|
|.github||2 years ago|
|.vscode||3 years ago|
|d2app||2 years ago|
|d2common||2 years ago|
|d2core||2 years ago|
|d2game||2 years ago|
|d2networking||2 years ago|
|d2script||3 years ago|
|d2thread||2 years ago|
|docs||2 years ago|
|scripts||3 years ago|
|utils/extract-mpq||2 years ago|
|.editorconfig||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||3 years ago|
|.golangci.yml||2 years ago|
|CODE_OF_CONDUCT.md||5 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTORS||3 years ago|
|LICENSE||4 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|build.sh||2 years ago|
|d2discord.png||3 years ago|
|d2logo.ico||4 years ago|
|d2logo.png||3 years ago|
|go.mod||2 years ago|
|go.sum||2 years ago|
|main.go||2 years ago|
|rh.exe||4 years ago|
|tagdev.bat||4 years ago|
NOTEThis project is currently being split into an Engine+Toolset (called Abyss Engine) and the game as a project (still called OpenDiablo 2). The new project repo is located here:
OpenDiablo2 is an ARPG game engine in the same vein of the 2000's games, and supports playing Diablo 2.
The engine is written in Go and is cross platform.
The project does not ship with the assets or content required to play Diablo 2. You must have a legally purchased copy of Diablo 2 and its expansion Lord of Destruction installed on your computer in order to run that game on this engine.
If you like to contribute to OpenDiablo2, please be so kind to read our Contribution Policy first.
Stay awhile and listen ...
⚡ Project Info
- 👉 Current Status 👈 - what you should focus on
- Roadmap - Planning ahead
- Design - High-level overview of the OpenDiablo2 org and its projects
- FAQ - Common questions from new people to the project
⭐ For Users
- Purchase - Buy the official game from Blizzard
- MPQ - Locate the MPQ files
- Install - Install OpenDiablo2 to your system (Linux/Windows/MacOS)
- Run it - How to play the game
🔥 For Developers
- Building - Instructions for building the project
- Development - Instructions for developers who want to contribute
- Profiling - Debug performance issues
- Debugging - Common errors and pitfalls
- Diablo2 Logo
- Jose Pardilla (th3-prophetman)
- DT1 File Specifications
- Paul SIRAMY (http://paul.siramy.free.fr/_divers/dt1_doc/)
- Other Specifications and general info
- Various users on Phrozen Keep
Please note that this game is neither developed by, nor endorsed by Blizzard or its parent company Activision.
Diablo 2 and its content is ©2000 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
ALL OTHER TRADEMARKS ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS.