||5 years ago|
|ubitx_20||5 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||6 years ago|
|README.md||5 years ago|
|ubitx_wiring.png||5 years ago|
|ubitxv3.pdf||5 years ago|
#uBITX uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceivers This project is based on https://github.com/afarhan/ubitx and all copyright is inherited. The copyright information of the original is below.
- Beta Version Released http://www.hamskey.com/2018/01/release-beta-version-of-cat-support.html
- Added CAT Protocol for uBITX
- Modified the default usb carrier value used when the setting is wrong.
- Fixed a routine to repair when the CAT protocol was interrupted.
- Program optimization reduce usage ram rate (string with M() optins)
- Optimized CAT protocol for wsjt-x, fldigi
added delay_background() , replace almost delay() to delay_background for prevent timeout
cat library compatible with FT-817 Command switch VFOA / VFOB, Read Write CW Speed Read Write CW Delay Time Read Write CW Pitch (with sidetone) All of these can be controlled by Hamradio deluxe.
modified cat libray function for protocol for CAT communication is not broken in CW or TX mode
Ability to change CW Delay
Added Dial Lock function
Add functions CW Start dely (TX -> CW interval)
Automatic storage of VFO frequency It was implemented by storing it only once when the frequency stays 10 seconds or more after the change. (protect eeprom life)
- fixed screen Update Problem
- Frequency Display Problem - Problems occur below 1Mhz
- added function Enhanced CAT communication
- replace ubitx_cat.ino to cat_libs.ino
- Save mode when switching to VFOA / VFOB
- fixed the cw side tone configuration.
- Fix the error that the frequency is over.
- fixed frequency display (alignment, point)
- original uBITX software (Ashhar Farhan)
uBITX firmware, written for the Raduino/Arduino control of uBITX transceigers
Copyright (C) 2017, Ashhar Farhan
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.