Fix "new sentence, new line" warnings throughout so that formatters
can produce correct spacing between sentences.
Remove unnecessary Ns macros. These are not necessary for delimeters,
which get special treatment.
Fix date in manual. The contents were last modified on 2016-12-03,
so use that instead of the invalid date.
Fix escape sequence for `\<` and `\>`.
Remove spurious `\\n` escape for the null-command.
The one specified by mdoc is hard to read for non-native
speakers from countries which read the date day-first (like
Germany, Greece, North-Korea, Swamp,...).
This is also consistent with how we generally specify dates
Mostly manpage-shuffling according to the changes in the corrigendum,
wording changes and more idiomatic expressions.
All this is finished up by marking the POSIX 2013 conformant tools
which is not available in older mandoc builds or nroff, but which
reflects what we actually did, so who cares?
This is a huge step and it's not far until we can release sbase 0.1.
Previously, the string-length was limited to BUFSIZ, which is an
Now the buffer only needs to be as long as the user specifies the
minimal string length.
I added UTF-8-support, because that's how POSIX wants it and there
are cases where you need this. It doesn't add ELF-barf compared to
the previous implementation.
The t-flag is also pretty important for POSIX-compliance, so I added
The only trouble previously was the a-flag, but given that POSIX
leaves undefined what the a-flag actually does, we set it as default
and don't care about parsing ELF-headers, which has already
turned out to be a security issue in GNU coreutils.