1) Get rid of strtop(), which was a NiH-version of estrtonum().
3) Update usage, reflecting num-idiom, also update manpage accordingly.
4) Don't break after usage().
5) Rewrite main loop with *argv instead of argv[i].
6) Don't play around with who < 0 and stuff.
7) Rename status to ret for consistency.
It actually makes the binaries smaller, the code easier to read
(gems like "val == true", "val == false" are gone) and actually
predictable in the sense of that we actually know what we're
working with (one bitwise operator was quite adventurous and
should now be fixed).
This is also more consistent with the other suckless projects
around which don't use boolean types.
This commit adds the renice command and its man page,
it also introduces some fixes:
* Makes nice command more solid, it also makes it respect POSIX return values.
* Fixes estrtol, which produced a misleading error on out of range errors.
* Fixes chgrp.1 NAME section.
Signed-off-by: Christoph Lohmann <firstname.lastname@example.org>